Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What does Emporiumonnet.co.uk offer?
www.Emporiumonnet.co.uk makes it possible for you to procure the Indian Beauty and Health, Leisure and Life Style products online. Today, especially for people living outside India, finding / buying genuine Indian products are a challenge. Emporiumonnet.co.uk
addresses this challenge. Our idea is to make the Indian products available to those in need at the press of a few buttons. Our goal is to make the purchasing of Indian products as easy, convenient and economical as possible. To accomplish this, we have invested in state-of-the-art information systems and infrastructure along with professionals in the field. We're revolutionizing the distribution of Indian products by focusing on customer care and satisfaction and delivering savings and convenience to our customers.
Emporiumonnet.co.uk provides you with a enjoyable shopping experience and you can be assured of authentic quality and prompt delivery. All our products are door delivered and we stand by our quality and provide 100% Satisfaction Gaurantee.
2. Can I phone or fax my order?
No, orders are accepted only online after securing your payment through the credit card information submitted by you or through Paypal Accounts.
Our Online Payment Transactions are processed by Paypal.Com and CCnow.Com
3. What is the minimum and maximum purchase that can be made in www.Emporiumonnet.co.uk
4. Which credit cards does Emporiumonnet.co.uk Portal accept?
5. Is my credit card number number secure?
6. Does Emporiumonnet.co.uk Portal use SSL encryption?
Yes. Our shopping-cart software runs in Secure Mode on the customer's browser, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt sensitive data such as credit card numbers. While selecting products and adding them to the Shopping Cart, the customer is in Non-Secure Mode. After he/she presses the Pay-Now button, we switch to Secure Mode in order to collect the billing and shipping information. All modern Web browsers support the SSL standard.
7. What is a Shopping Cart?
8. How do I feel sure that you have correctly registered the order placed?
After you have placed the order, you will get an e-mail confirming each order registered with us. Please check your e-mail and if you need any correction, you can email us before the items are shipped.
9. How much time do you take to deliver after the payment has been made?
Worldwide Delivery - For delivery of goods in 'Worldwide Delivery' section, the prices are accommodated to include the international shipping and handling charges. Shipping Time is 24 hours to 7 days depending upon the product availability. Transit Time is 7 to 15 days depending on the Address (Country)
10. Which shipping destinations do you support?
11. What is the mode of delivery?
12. My order is shown to be in 'Processing' state. What does it mean?
Your order passes through following states before it finally enters the 'Shipped' state:
- Processing: This is the default status for your order and it comes as soon as order is placed.
Processed: Your order/payment has been approved by our payment gateway. We are ready with the product and the order will be executed as per your specifications.
- Shipped: Your order has been successfully shipped from our end; or
Cancelled: Your order could not be approved by our payment gateway or we are not in a position to deliver the goods due to some constraints.
13. Cancellation and Refund
14. How do I contact you regarding my order?